Friday, March 6, 2009

Kernal Essay

My friend and I were playing Truth or Dare at my friend, Joey’s two story , glorious, sky blue house. He handed me an icy cold Dr. Pepper and asked me, “Truth or dare,” in a
devilishly funny voice.
I answered, “Dare”
He laughed and yelled, “ I dare you to eat a deceased, fried,lillipution squid, from the Chinese market next door.
I thought to myself, “ Are you kidding me!”
So he galloped to the Chinese market and brought back a slimy, sticky, stinky, squid.
He handed it to me and I ate it. But to tell you truth it wasn’t half bad.

3 comments:

speedracer365 said...

Nice description of your friends house and the chinese food. Strong words!!!!!!!!!!
Phillip Collins Jr

Xx INFAMOUS xX said...

Wow sandip it was so funny I loved it when your friend talk to you in a devilishly voice It was funny great job.


Rolando barcenas

Brazchic said...

I like the vivid words DEVILISHLY,DECEASED, LILLIPUTION, SLIMY,STICKY,and STINKY.

Great job..!

Kamylla Silva