Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interval 5

Would you like to know about the last time I was in a misunderstanding? Well, the last time I was in a misunderstanding I got bashed in the face. Would you like to know how? Well, if you do, read on.
The last time I was in a misunderstanding was four days ago. It all started when a hot girl kissed me. Her name was Crystal. It first happened when she was about fall down and I caught her. So to say thank you she gave me a kiss. That’s when all the violence began.
When she kissed me her boyfriend, Billy “The Monster” Joe saw. He was the hardest hitting linebacker in the country. He ran to me and tackled me into the lockers. I felt my organs move around. My belly felt hollow like nothing was in it. Then he struck me in the face. I was bleeding all over the place. Then Crystal and some other football players held Billy back. Crystal yelled at him of how I helped her and why she kissed me.. I told him breathlessly, that it was all a misunderstanding.
So he picked me up, and said that he was sorry and ambled away. When he ambled away I thought, “Man, my face really hurts.”
That is a misunderstanding I will always remember and never forget.

No comments: